Frequently Asked Questions

  • Copy of your Motor Carrier Authority form.
  • Proof of insurance showing a minimum of $1,000,000 in Automobile liability and $100,000 in Cargo Insurance.
  • Updated W9
  • Company’s voided check
  • Copy of your CDL or your driver’s CDL
  • Vehicle registration. Both tractor and trailer
  • Articles of incorporation

Open deck trailers

  • Flatbed
  • Step-deck

Enclosed trailers

  • Dry Van
  • Reefer

Sure you can, don’t forget you’re the boss!

Yes, you will need to either have your own Authority or be leased to a company that does.

But if you don’t, go ahead and give us a call anyway, we can connect you with a company that leases Owner-Operators*

*  Company requirements must be met

Not at all, you can stay with us for as long as you like, you are in charge!